Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Oscar Besga Arcauz <ob...@isdefe.es> on 2013/03/07 13:18:03 UTC

Wicket modal

 Hi wickers !

I'm using a ModalWindow to show a simple phrase where a form is sent to the server.

I used

ModalWindow wModal = new ModalWindow("ventanaModal");
wModal.setAutoSize(true);
wModal.setResizable(false);

But when I show the wModal (with wModal.show(target);  ), the inner panel gets a 200px heigth, hardcoded into style. Width is ok.
Is this ok ? How can I get a autoheigth ?

I tried with fixed size, in order to get a it , I must do:
        wModal.setInitialHeight(30);
        wModal.setHeightUnit("px");
        wModal.setInitialWidth(200);
        wModal.setWidthUnit("px");
        wModal.setUseInitialHeight(true);
        wModal.setAutoSize(false);
        wModal.setAutoSize(false);

Isn't this a little complicated ?
But I really don't like fixed sizes into HTML...

Thanks