Posted to users@openjpa.apache.org by Mark Struberg <st...@yahoo.de> on 2015/04/19 17:03:39 UTC

[VOTE] Release Apache OpenJPA-2.4.0

It’s a great pleasure to call a VOTE for releasing Apache OpenJPA-2.4.0.

OpenJPA-2.4.0 implements the JPA-2.0 specification.

The staging repository can be found here:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheopenjpa-1000/

The Release Notes can be found in the file openjpa-project/RELEASE_NOTES.html and online under:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12310351&version=12325298

The SVN source TAG is (1674626):
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/openjpa/tags/openjpa-parent-2.4.0/

The source release can be found here:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheopenjpa-1000/org/apache/openjpa/openjpa-parent/2.4.0/openjpa-parent-2.4.0-source-release.zip

The binary release is here:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheopenjpa-1000/org/apache/openjpa/apache-openjpa/2.4.0/apache-openjpa-2.4.0-binary.zip

My Key can be found here
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/openjpa/KEYS

The VOTE will be open for 72 hours.
[+1] approve
[+0] meh, don’t care
[-1] stop, I’ve found a ${fish} in there

txs and LieGrue,
your OpenJPA team

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache OpenJPA-2.4.0

Posted by Kevin Sutter <kw...@gmail.com>.
Thanks, Mark.  The docs creation has always been some black magic,
unfortunately...

+1 for the release

Thanks for the efforts!

Posted by Mark Struberg <st...@yahoo.de>.

Posted by Rick Curtis <cu...@gmail.com>.

--
*Rick Curtis*

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache OpenJPA-2.4.0

Posted by Mark Struberg <st...@yahoo.de>.
One more question.

Posted by Rick Curtis <cu...@gmail.com>.
+1

Thanks Mark!

--
*Rick Curtis*

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache OpenJPA-2.4.0

Posted by Mark Struberg <st...@yahoo.de>.
Hi Kevin!

Posted by Kevin Sutter <kw...@gmail.com>.
Hi Mark,

Posted by Kevin Sutter <kw...@gmail.com>.
Hi Mark,

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.
+1 (non binding)

Romain Manni-Bucau
<http://www.tomitribe.com>

Posted by Mark Struberg <st...@yahoo.de>.
+1 nonbinding

So we _still_ miss at least 1 binding vote…

LieGrue,
strub

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.
+1 (non binding)

Romain Manni-Bucau
<http://www.tomitribe.com>

Re: [VOTE] [RESULT] Release Apache OpenJPA-2.4.0

Posted by Mark Struberg <st...@yahoo.de>.
Hi!

The VOTE did pass with the following:

+1: Romain (nonbinding), Kevin, Rick, Albert, Mark (nonbinding)
No -1 nor +1

Will propagate the artifacts.

Posted by Albert Lee <al...@gmail.com>.
+1.

Thanks Mark.

Albert.

--
Albert Lee.

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache OpenJPA-2.4.0

Posted by Mark Struberg <st...@yahoo.de>.
Hi Marc!

Sorry, not yet JPA-2.1 :(
But the good news is that we are moving again ;)

I personally would really like to address JPA-2.1 in the next moths, but first I like to clean up a few old technical debts.
We probably can do a parallel stream where we tackle the most important features of JPA-2.1. But that needs some additional hands. For this to happen I would also first try to make it easier to write openjpa unit tests. That would easy contribution quite a bit.

LieGrue,
strub

Posted by Marc Logemann <ma...@gmail.com>.
Hi,