Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by abhishek jain <ab...@gmail.com> on 2010/04/24 09:43:43 UTC

Bulk upload of products [import via CSV]

Hi Friends,
I am new to ofbiz and working on release 4.0 , i have tried to go through
most of the links of ofbiz webtools and cannt find a way where i can upload
products, i will need to add / update close to 2000 products.
Please advice
thanks for help.

--
Thanks and kind Regards,
Abhishek jain

Re: Bulk upload of products [import via CSV]

Posted by Vivek Mishra <vi...@hotwaxmedia.com>.
Hi Abhishek,

OFBiz data file tool may help you to do this.
Here is the link:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OFBENDUSER/OFBiz%27s+Data+File+Tools

Vivek Mishra

Posted by Jacopo Cappellato <ja...@hotwaxmedia.com>.
Hi Abhishek,

just out of curiosity, why are you using 4.0? It is very old and has been superseded by the stable release 09.04.

Jacopo