Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Charles Morris <ch...@vertical-market.com> on 2006/09/18 23:11:48 UTC

Upgrade from 2000 to 2003

***********************
Your mail has been scanned by InterScan VirusWall.
***********-***********

Hi guys,
I am new to tomcat.

Trying to install TOMCAT 5.5.17 onto a Windows Server 2003 with Java
1.5.0_06 and a connector of 1.2.18.  We are using the Microsoft Web Services
(IIS 6.0).

Can't seem to find any complete installation instructions, specifically
regarding configuring the all the .properties and .xml files in the conf
directory as well as the registry.

I have been all over the apache web site and found some documentation but it
pertains to connector 2.0. the documentation talks about
isapi_redirector2.dll.  Some of the properties files were not included in
the download, just pathetic download.  I think I have all the pieces
downloaded now but I need some clear documentation about installing and
configuring it.

Any help would be appreciated.

----------------------------------
Charles Morris
Programmer Analyst
Vertical Market Software
Pensacola, FL  32514
Phone: 850-476-0094

Re: Upgrade from 2000 to 2003; .NET2 ?

Posted by Piero Cavalieri <pi...@heidi.it>.
Maybe I found the problem.  IIS6 was in IIS5 isolation mode. Unchecking
it, seems to be working !

Piero

Posted by Piero Cavalieri <pi...@heidi.it>.

Re: Upgrade from 2000 to 2003