Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by Stefan Weinert <su...@yahoo.de> on 2006/03/01 13:44:44 UTC

Re: How to start building the portal?

For some reason I have not managed to build and run the portal on a windows machine.
 On Linux I got a little further, but the portal will still not show up in my browser.
 Here's the error message:
 ---
 Failed to retrieve Portlet Definition for jetspeed-layouts::VelocityTwoColumnsFailed to retrieve Portlet Definition for jetspeed-layouts::VelocityTwoColumnsjava.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Cannot pass a null PortletDefinition to a PortletEntity.
 ---
 I just followed the steps to build the portal posted before. I didn't touch a single line of code or markup from the sources.

 Regards
 Stefan

Telefonieren Sie ohne weitere Kosten mit Ihren Freunden von PC zu PC!
Jetzt Yahoo! Messenger installieren!

Re: How to start building the portal?

Posted by Stefan Weinert <su...@yahoo.de>.
sorry for double-posting.
 I hit the refreshbutton a couple of times and the portal loaded into the brower. however the portlets are arranged in one column so I guess the error is still there.

Stefan Weinert <su...@yahoo.de> schrieb: For some reason I have not managed to build and run the portal on a windows machine.