Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Jeff Trawick <tr...@ibm.net> on 2000/06/20 15:05:57 UTC

is separate cache for mm intended (lib/apr/shmem/config.cache) ?

I have the feeling that this is unintended, but I'd like to check
first.

          Born in Roswell... married an alien...

Re: is separate cache for mm intended (lib/apr/shmem/config.cache) ?

Posted by rb...@covalent.net.
This is an unintended part of the config cleanup.  I've been gone all
weekend, but I'm back home now and expect more cleanup today.  If you
don't mind, leave this for me, because I am going to be wiping out more of
the config files.  :-)

Ryan

On Tue, 20 Jun 2000, Jeff Trawick wrote:

> I have the feeling that this is unintended, but I'd like to check
> first.
>
> --
> Jeff Trawick | trawick@ibm.net | PGP public key at web site:
>      http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Park/9289/