Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Michael Courcy <mi...@gmail.com> on 2008/01/17 20:21:39 UTC

Using a component in a subpackage

Hi

I made a component call Personne in ${tapetry-root-package}/components
package and it works fine

But I'd like to move my component in a subpackage of the components
package say personne but I don't see how to call it now in my pages

<t:personne.Personne /> lead to this error
Unable to resolve component type 'personne/Personne' to a component
class name

and
<t:Personne /> ead to this error
Unable to resolve component type 'Personne'

That's maybe not possible ?

--
Michael Courcy
http://courcy.blogspot.com

Re: Using a component in a subpackage

Posted by Michael Courcy <mi...@gmail.com>.
I found the answer myself it's explain here

http://lombok.demon.co.uk/tapestry5Demo/test/components/colorpickerdemosource

sorry

--
Michael Courcy