Posted to dev@lucene.apache.org by Erick Erickson <er...@gmail.com> on 2018/07/23 20:18:42 UTC

Weekly BadApple report

Full report attached

**Annotated tests/suites that didn't fail in the last 4 weeks.

  **Annotations will be removed from the following tests because they
haven't failed in the last 4 rollups.

  **Methods: 10
   AddReplicaTest.test
   HdfsChaosMonkeyNothingIsSafeTest
   MaxSizeAutoCommitTest
   PeerSyncReplicationTest.test
   RecoveryZkTest.test
   RollingRestartTest.test
   SearchRateTriggerTest.testTrigger
   TestCloudConsistency.testOutOfSyncReplicasCannotBecomeLeader
   TestLargeCluster.testSearchRate
   TestPullReplicaErrorHandling.throws

********Failures in Hoss' reports for the last 4 collected reports.

Will BadApple these

Failures in the last 4 reports..
   Report   Pct     runs    fails           test
     0123   2.3     1725     25      CloudSolrClientTest.preferLocalShardsTest
     0123   3.4     1684     29      DistributedMLTComponentTest.test
     0123   1.0     1643     14      FullSolrCloudDistribCmdsTest.test
     0123   2.9     1307     13
HdfsAutoAddReplicasIntegrationTest.testSimple
     0123   6.3     1634     94      MoveReplicaHDFSTest.testFailedMove
     0123   5.0     1697     53
ScheduledTriggerIntegrationTest.testScheduledTrigger
     0123  40.7      388    147      ShardSplitTest.test
     0123   6.3      308     21      ShardSplitTest.testSplitMixedReplicaTypes
     0123   7.3     1562     57      StreamDecoratorTest.testExecutorStream
     0123   1.9     1561     15
StreamDecoratorTest.testParallelCommitStream
     0123   6.3      132      8      StressHdfsTest(suite)
     0123   0.3     1642      4
TestCloudConsistency.testOutOfSyncReplicasCannotBecomeLeaderAfterRestart
     0123   6.7      128     12
TestGenericDistributedQueue.testDistributedQueue
     0123   8.8      876     40      TestHdfsCloudBackupRestore.test
     0123   2.0     1068     17      TestHdfsUpdateLog(suite)
     0123   0.2     1687      4      TestIndexWriterOnVMError(suite)
     0123   4.3       96      4      TestIndexWriterOnVMError.testCheckpoint
     0123   9.0     1646     76      TestLocalFSCloudBackupRestore.test
     0123   0.2     1691     15      TestLogWatcher.testLog4jWatcher
     0123   0.2     1701     36      TestPullReplica.testKillLeader
     0123   0.7     1662     23      TestSolrConfigHandlerCloud.test
     0123   0.5     1648      9      TestTlogReplica(suite)
     0123  11.0      364     36
TestTriggerIntegration.testNodeLostTriggerRestoreState
     0123   0.3     1650      8      TimeRoutedAliasUpdateProcessorTest.test

Re: Weekly BadApple report

Posted by David Smiley <da...@gmail.com>.
Ah, @LogLevel -- fantastic

Re: Weekly BadApple report