Posted to user@hbase.apache.org by ram kumar <ra...@gmail.com> on 2016/03/20 13:20:26 UTC

Cant connect to hbase thrift

Hi,

I can't able to connect to Hbase Thrift

thrift.transport.TTransport.TTransportException: Could not connect to
localhost:9090

Is there a way to check thrift status, whether it is running?

Thanks

Re: Cant connect to hbase thrift

Posted by Ted Yu <yu...@gmail.com>.
If you are running Linux / OSX on localhost, you can use 'ps' command to
search for the thrift server.

You can also check any process is listening on port 9090.

FYI