Posted to dev@xalan.apache.org by Ravindran Rajarao <rr...@caspiannetworks.com> on 2000/10/28 03:14:59 UTC

error in building xalan C++ on linux

Hi,

 I am trying trying the xalan 1.0 ( c++ version ) on linux and I get an
error in the configure script.
 I have attached the error message below. Can anyone please help me on this
issue.
 Looks like I am missing some files in the util dir ( something like
XML4CDefs.hpp).
 I don't have a util dir anywhere in this distribution.

Regards
Ravi
-------------------------
 ./runConfigure -plinux -cgcc -xg++
Generating makefiles with the following options ...
Platform: linux
C Compiler: gcc
C++ Compiler: g++
Extra compile options:
Extra link options:
Thread option:
Debug is OFF

configure: error: can not find sources in . or ..

If the result of the above commands look OK to you, go to the directory
/home/rrajarao/engineering/xml-xalan/c/src and type "make" to make the
XALAN-C s
ystem.