Posted to fop-dev@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Vincent Hennebert <vi...@anyware-tech.com> on 2008/02/11 19:05:59 UTC

Missing PropertyException constructor

Am I the only one to get the following error message when upgrading my
local copy to the latest trunk?
In ColorUtil.java: “The constructor PropertyException(Exception) is
undefined”

Vincent

Re: Missing PropertyException constructor

Posted by Andreas Delmelle <an...@telenet.be>.
On Feb 11, 2008, at 19:05, Vincent Hennebert wrote:

> Am I the only one to get the following error message when upgrading my
> local copy to the latest trunk?
> In ColorUtil.java: “The constructor PropertyException(Exception) is
> undefined”

Sorry, my mistake. Forgot to commit that file. I'll rectify in a
moment...

Cheers

Andreas