Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by "shigella Gazeta.pl" <sh...@gazeta.pl> on 2008/10/10 19:51:19 UTC

Output of Aggregate report in logs

Hello,
According to suggestions in manual I run Jmeter from command line.
I couldn't find way to write final results of Aggregate Report in logs.
These results are visible only from GUI.
I "resolved" problem using data from stdout and I parse it to get clean
result, but it data are not the same in GUI listener and in stdout.
I have also to cut "mid-results" manually because Jmeter sometimes writes
summary for i.e. 4598, 5683 and all samples. I need only results for all he
samples.
Is that possible to show in log results for Aggregate Report?
Thanks
Shigella

Re: Output of Aggregate report in logs

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.
On 10/10/2008, shigella Gazeta.pl <sh...@gazeta.pl> wrote:
> Hello,
>  According to suggestions in manual I run Jmeter from command line.
>  I couldn't find way to write final results of Aggregate Report in logs.
>  These results are visible only from GUI.
>  I "resolved" problem using data from stdout and I parse it to get clean
>  result, but it data are not the same in GUI listener and in stdout.
>  I have also to cut "mid-results" manually because Jmeter sometimes writes
>  summary for i.e. 4598, 5683 and all samples. I need only results for all he
>  samples.
>  Is that possible to show in log results for Aggregate Report?

No, but you can press the "Save Table Data" button at the end of a GUI
test run and it will save the data.

BTW, the Summary Report uses less memory if you don't need median and 90%.

If you need the data from a non-GUI run, then either process the data
file using some other tool, or load the file in again and press the
button.

This has been discussed recently on the mailing list.