Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Werner Punz <we...@gmail.com> on 2007/08/01 16:09:27 UTC

Re: MF1.2.0 + Facelets "XML Parsing Error"

Hi wolf, just asking conincidentally did you call the page with xhtml
extension, if yes, call it with the jsf extension, otherwise you wont
trigger jsf or the facelets.

Cheers

Werner

Posted by Werner Punz <we...@gmail.com>.
Wolf Benz schrieb:
> Ah, I smell a MF 1.2.1 along the corner ;-)
> -Wolf

I am the wrong person in this case ;-)
I am only involved with the release votingwise.

Re: MF1.2.0 + Facelets "XML Parsing Error"

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.
let's look at this end of next week...

--
Matthias Wessendorf

further stuff:
mail: matzew-at-apache-dot-org

Re: MF1.2.0 + Facelets "XML Parsing Error"

Posted by Wolf Benz <eu...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Werner Punz <we...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Wolf Benz <eu...@gmail.com>.
[...]

PS We need an abbreviation for FACELETS! For lesdyxians like myself,
that word is too long and too hard to write so many times.
Makes me think of an old joke I haven't seen passing by for some time now:

"What's the burning question of every dyslectic existentialist?
-- Is there a Dog?"

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.

Posted by Wolf Benz <eu...@gmail.com>.
Hi Werner,