Posted to user@beam.apache.org by "Tang Jijun (上海_技术部_数据平台_唐觊隽)" <ta...@yhd.com> on 2017/04/12 06:16:00 UTC

答复: Public in-progress I/O Transform list

Hi Stephen,
We need restIO module. I am looking forward to your pr about it. For restIO ,I create a jira https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/BEAM-1946.

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Sure, I will push on my github. I will let you know.

Regards
JB

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofr�
jbonofre@apache.org

答复: 答复: Public in-progress I/O Transform list

Posted by "Tang Jijun (上海_技术部_数据平台_唐觊隽)" <ta...@yhd.com>.

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré
jbonofre@apache.org

Re: 答复: Public in-progress I/O Transform list

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Hi,

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofr�