Posted to users@flex.apache.org by Angelo Lazzari <la...@gmail.com> on 2013/06/02 09:41:49 UTC

Re: Flex Mobile: Open & choose a contact from iPhone/Android Device

I was trying the link that Jonothan told me (thanks Jonathan for the
answer), but, a frind of mine found this
http://www.as3gamegears.com/air-native-extension/contacteditor/ i will give
it a try.

They have a lot of interesting ANE...take a look:
http://www.as3gamegears.com/air-native-extension/<http://www.as3gamegears.com/air-native-extension/contacteditor/>

byeee
Angelo

--
Angelo Lazzari
mobile: 0039 347 0090 452

Re: Size label font size to fit container

Posted by Alex Harui <ah...@adobe.com>.
If you want to change fontSize so text fits some other size, you'd
probably have to test various fontSize values to find the right fit.

If you don't mind some visual degradation, you might be able to scale the
Label to fit.