Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by kootsoop <ko...@gmail.com> on 2013/06/14 17:40:38 UTC

Re: Jmeter Performance using, jmeter-server VS running in the local instance

What's not clear from the discussion?

We eventually just ran JMeter from the command-line on several different
machines, dumping the results to files.

We then appended all the log files together (I seem to recall we could just
keep opening them all in JMeter and things were pulled together correctly).

The only gotcha is to make sure all the machines have their time
synchronized, otherwise the logs are out-of-synch.

--
Peter J. Kootsookos
West Hartford, CT 06117, USA