Posted to batik-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Thomas <tp...@yahoo.fr> on 2006/08/22 14:19:28 UTC

Re : Issue when transcoding Arabic chars

Hi Thomas and all,
Please find attached a piece of SVG that contain some rect tags and the text (svgbox.txt) and its output (Output.jpg) created using Trranscoder API as described in my original email. The font we used is Traditional Arabic.
By the way I've got the exact same rendering issue with Adobe SVG Plugin in IE, works very well with Firefox.
Regards,
Thomas