Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by CDeZago <ch...@constellation.com> on 2011/07/14 20:01:12 UTC

ActiveMQ 5.2.0 Binaries Unavailable for Download?

Hello,

I currently support an application that uses Apache ActiveMQ 5.2.0.  To
better understand this tool, I am trying to download the binaries from the
Apache website http://activemq.apache.org/

I have tried all of the HTTP and FTP Download Mirror sites listed here:
http://www.apache.org/dyn/closer.cgi/activemq/apache-activemq/5.2.0/apache-activemq-5.2.0-bin.zip

The HTTP sites are either not available or are not hosting this zip file
anymore.  The FTP sites appear to work, but only appear to be hosting
versions 5.4.0 and 5.5.0

Can anyone tell me where I can obtain a copy of the binaries for version
5.2.0?

Thanks,
Chris

RE: ActiveMQ 5.2.0 Binaries Unavailable for Download?

Posted by CDeZago <ch...@constellation.com>.
Great, thanks very much Tim!

Chris

On Thu, 2011-07-14 at 11:01 -0700, CDeZago wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I currently support an application that uses Apache ActiveMQ 5.2.0.  To
> better understand this tool, I am trying to download the binaries from the
> Apache website http://activemq.apache.org/
>
> I have tried all of the HTTP and FTP Download Mirror sites listed here:
> http://www.apache.org/dyn/closer.cgi/activemq/apache-activemq/5.2.0/apache-activemq-5.2.0-bin.zip
>
> The HTTP sites are either not available or are not hosting this zip file
> anymore.  The FTP sites appear to work, but only appear to be hosting
> versions 5.4.0 and 5.5.0
>
> Can anyone tell me where I can obtain a copy of the binaries for version
> 5.2.0?

Older releases are moved to the Apache Archives for download in order to
save space on the main servers and mirrors.  You can get older versions
of AMQ here:

http://archive.apache.org/dist/activemq/

Regards
Tim.