Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Eric Grobler <im...@googlemail.com> on 2012/04/23 17:09:19 UTC

Spatial4j

Hello Solr Community,

We are interested in polygon spatial queries.
I believe that Spatial4j supports it.

Is there a solr branch available that includes Spatial4j?
Will this be part of a furure solr release?

Thank you.

Best Regards
Ericz

Re: Spatial4j

Posted by Eric Grobler <im...@googlemail.com>.
Thank you David,

it is fantastic what people like you do for the Solr community.

Re: Spatial4j

Posted by "David Smiley (@MITRE.org)" <DS...@mitre.org>.
Yes, I definitely think so.  At a minimum, I expect there will at least be a

 Author: http://www.packtpub.com/apache-solr-3-enterprise-search-server/book

Re: Spatial4j

Posted by Eric Grobler <im...@googlemail.com>.
Hi David,

Thank you for the information.
I am glad to hear that is basically ready to be integrated into lucene.

Regarding your backlog, is it realistic to expect 3304 resolved before June?

Best Regards
Ericz

Re: Spatial4j

Posted by "Smiley, David W." <ds...@mitre.org>.