Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by Kevin Burton <bu...@spinn3r.com> on 2015/10/18 17:48:46 UTC

Ability to listen to message prefetch on the client?

I think we're having an issue with prefetch and some of our customers
stealing work and then sitting on it while other threads starve.

Is there a way to trace/listen the prefetch system on the clients?

Alternatively, a way to see the timestamp that a JMS message was
prefetched.  This way I can diff that and the time when I receive message
to measure the latency.

Kevin

--

We’re hiring if you know of any awesome Java Devops or Linux Operations
Engineers!

Founder/CEO Spinn3r.com
Location: *San Francisco, CA*
blog: http://burtonator.wordpress.com
… or check out my Google+ profile
<https://plus.google.com/102718274791889610666/posts>

Re: Ability to listen to message prefetch on the client?

Posted by Kevin Burton <bu...@spinn3r.com>.
Actually.. I should be able to use JMSActiveMQBrokerOutTime... so nevermind
;)