Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Sushil Dodake <su...@gmail.com> on 2007/11/14 18:12:40 UTC

AXIS2 : Hiding the getters and setters of the dependency objects in webservice implementation class?

HI all,

A very basic question for using AXIS2 ande Spring.
I am using sping IOC for injecting the dependencies so i need to generate
the getters and setters which are public.
In my service implementation class of the web service these public methods
gets exposed which i dont want as this might confuse the users trying to see
the exposed methods of the sevice.
Is there any other way i can hide my dependency objects getters and setters
in the service IMPL class of the web service.

regards,

Sushil

Re: AXIS2 : Hiding the getters and setters of the dependency objects in webservice implementation class?

Posted by Sushil Dodake <su...@gmail.com>.
He...Thanks Rob...

Posted by robert lazarski <ro...@gmail.com>.
Add to your services.xml: