Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by buzlite <bz...@gmail.com> on 2009/08/20 04:10:27 UTC

segregating party, catalog, inventory, etc between organizations

Hello,

Given an enterprise with multiple organizations:
1. Does ofbiz currently provide a way to segregate access of employees
managed by one organization  from another? I.e.  one organization would not
be able to access the employees of another organization.
2. Assuming the segregation mention in 1 is possible.  Could this also apply
to inventory, catalogs, projects, etc.

Thanks in advance.

Re: segregating party, catalog, inventory, etc between organizations

Posted by Adrian Crum <ad...@yahoo.com>.
There is an effort underway to provide that functionality - http://docs.ofbiz.org/x/Ch8.

Specifically - http://docs.ofbiz.org/x/JR8.

-Adrian