Posted to dev@couchdb.apache.org by Noah Slater <ns...@apache.org> on 2013/03/14 12:30:07 UTC

[DISCUSS] Release Apache CouchDB 1.2.2

Dear community,

I would like to propose that we release Apache CouchDB 1.2.2.

The project aims to produce time-based releases. If your favourite feature
is not ready for this version, it can be included in the next version.
However, if you know of anything that should block the release, please
speak up now.

The 1.2.2 NEWS entry as it stands:

 * Fixed rewrite counter bug.

The 1.2.2 CHANGES entry as it stands:

    https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=couchdb.gitf=CHANGES;hb=1.2.x

Are these accurate? Please double check any work you may have done and make
sure that the corresponding NEWS and CHANGES entries are up-to-date.

NS

Re: [DISCUSS] Release Apache CouchDB 1.2.2

Posted by Noah Slater <ns...@apache.org>.

Posted by Robert Newson <rn...@apache.org>.
That's the only code change between 1.2.1 and 1.2.x (891f162), yes.

B.

Posted by Noah Slater <ns...@apache.org>.

Posted by Wendall Cada <we...@83864.com>.