Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Denise Mangano <De...@complusdata.com> on 2003/09/20 20:05:34 UTC

Permission denied to webapps folder

This is probably something simple, but I can't seem to understand this.
As suggested by a Tomcat book that I have, I gave the webapps folder rwx
to the owner, and r access to everyone else.  However, when I try to
change to the webapps directory as any user other than the owner I get a
permission denied.  Shouldn't I be able to at least view whats in this
directory?

Thanks.
Denise

Re: Permission denied to webapps folder