Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Thomas Müller <tm...@gmx.net> on 2022/02/16 13:54:57 UTC

[users@httpd] LimitRequestFieldSize / Context

Hi all,

I have a question about the LimitRequestFieldSize directive.

In the english documentation, it's written that the directive can be used in
server config or virtual host context:

https://httpd.apache.org/docs/2.4/en/mod/core.html#LimitRequestFieldSize

In german documentation, it's limited to server context only:

https://httpd.apache.org/docs/2.4/de/mod/core.html#LimitRequestFieldSize

Also all my tests proved, that the directive can only be used in server
context.

Does anyone ever successfully used the directive in a virtual host context? If
not, who should be informed to update the documentation accordingly?

Cheers

 Thomas

commands, e-mail: users-help@httpd.apache.org