Posted to dev@dubbo.apache.org by Yunkun Huang <ht...@gmail.com> on 2019/09/27 09:47:09 UTC

Github action for dubbo-website deployment

hey all,

Currently dubbo-website is using apache jenkins to do website deployment. because the resource limitation, sometime apache jenkins is not very stable and we need wait available executor to do deployment. Also for apache jenkins, only people have access can view configuration.

Github action is Github built-in CI service and it has built-in write access for repo. and configuration file is in .github/workflow folder.

I try to use github action to do dubbo-website deployment work. refer to PR: https://github.com/apache/dubbo-website/pull/480. it can meet our requirement. (auto build and deploy to asf-site branch)

There is how deployment logs look like: https://github.com/htynkn/dubbo-website/runs/238553250

I suggest we disable apache jenkins deployment job and switch to github action to do website deployment.

Re: Github action for dubbo-website deployment

Posted by YunKun Huang <ht...@gmail.com>.
Yeah. I already disabled it.
Thank you

Posted by Ian Luo <ia...@gmail.com>.