Posted to dev@milagro.apache.org by Brian Spector <br...@miracl.com> on 2016/12/19 10:51:18 UTC

Initial draft of Apache Milagro Ecosystem paper

Hi, enclosed is a draft of the Apache Milagro Ecosystem paper that has been
circulating publicly on the Milagro Slack channel, apologies for not
depositing on dev@ first, we're still learning the Apache Way.
Go Yamamoto of NTT has suggested another form of bootstrapping trust
between two Milagro Ecosystem components in an IoT setting by using 'burned
in' public parameters.
Go, I would assume that in a scenario that endpoint A that wishes to
communicate with endpoint B would create an AES key, and encapsulate that
key with ID of endpoint B and then send over the AES key to endpoint B?
Perhaps you can elaborate on your solution for bootstrapping trust so we
have 2 methods, a) blockchain and b) IBE public parameters.
I include the original Latex files for completeness and will send the PDF
in another email (as combined they go over file size limits).
Thanks
Brian
--
Brian Spector
CEO

T: +44 (0) 20 3389 8190
https://www.miracl.com
81 Rivington Street
London UK, EC2A 3AY
Registered in England and Wales 7017635

Re: Initial draft of Apache Milagro Ecosystem paper

Posted by Brian Spector <br...@miracl.com>.
Sorry all, the PDF is too large to accept on the mailing list.
I've tried compressing it, let's see if this works.
Brian