Posted to dev@pulsar.apache.org by guo jiwei <te...@apache.org> on 2023/03/29 03:22:43 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Qiang Zhao as new PMC member in Apache Pulsar

Dear Community,

We are thrilled to announce that Qiang Zhao
(https://github.com/mattisonchao) has been invited and has accepted the
role of member of the Apache Pulsar Project Management Committee (PMC).

Qiang has been a vital asset to our community, consistently
demonstrating his dedication and active participation through
significant contributions. In addition to his technical contributions,
Qiang also plays an important role in reviewing pull requests and
ensuring the overall quality of our project. We look forward to his
continued contributions.

On behalf of the Pulsar PMC, we extend a warm welcome and
congratulations to Qiang Zhao.

Best regards
Jiwei

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Qiang Zhao as new PMC member in Apache Pulsar

Posted by Jun Ma <mo...@hotmail.com>.
Congrats, Qiang!

Cheers,
Jun

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Qiang Zhao as new PMC member in Apache Pulsar

Posted by Michael Marshall <mm...@apache.org>.
Congratulations and welcome to the PMC!

- Michael

Posted by PengHui Li <pe...@apache.org>.