Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Greg Dunn <Gr...@nisc.coop> on 2010/01/08 22:34:28 UTC

Struts Classic and token not working on one server on Firefox

We're using the Token system in our application, which is installed at
several hundred sites, each with their own JBoss and Apache servers
which we administer.  It works perfectly at every site but one, where a
token mismatch comes up every time if the user is on Firefox.  There is
no problem using IE.

Has anyone seen this and can you point us in the direction of solving
the problem?

The code is basic, in the first action class we have:

saveToken(request);

which forwards to a JSP, and in the second we have:

if (!isTokenValid(request) ) {
    return (mapping.findForward("tokenFail"));
}
resetToken(request);

Thank you,

Greg