Posted to dev@camel.apache.org by Matt Pavlovich <ma...@gmail.com> on 2016/12/07 21:20:05 UTC

Artemis 2.0 target features

Kicking off a discussion on what folks would like to see in 2.0.0
release for Artemis. My thought is that we should target ActiveMQ 5.x
feature parity in an effort to solidify Artemis in the product sense. I
will detail out specifics from my previous note on 5.x-Artemis feature gaps.

Thoughts?

Re: R: Artemis 2.0 target features

Posted by Matt Pavlovich <ma...@gmail.com>.
Yep.. email client auto-address nuked me. Please disregard.

Re: Artemis 2.0 target features

Posted by Timothy Bish <ta...@gmail.com>.
On 12/07/2016 04:20 PM, Matt Pavlovich wrote:
> Kicking off a discussion on what folks would like to see in 2.0.0
> release for Artemis. My thought is that we should target ActiveMQ 5.x
> feature parity in an effort to solidify Artemis in the product sense.
> I will detail out specifics from my previous note on 5.x-Artemis
> feature gaps.
>
> Thoughts?

Did you mean this for the ActiveMQ list?

--
Tim Bish
twitter: @tabish121