Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Alexander Rosemann <al...@gmail.com> on 2009/04/14 21:00:06 UTC

ServiceGroupContext is null

Hi,

I'm trying to use the ServiceGroupContext to share data among a Handler
and Services.

I've implemented an AuthenticationDispatcher (extends AbstractHandler)
and added it to the security phase of the InFlow phase order. The
AuthenticationDispatcher gets called each time a request comes in.

Within the AuthenticationDispatcher I'm getting the ServiceGroupHandler
from the MessageContext parameter. Unfortunately calling,
ServiceGroupContext sgc = mc.getServiceGroupContext(); returns always null.
Afaik is the ServiceGroupContext the right place to share data between
services.

All services are in one aar-file and declared within a serviceGroup. The
scope of each service is set to application.

I'm using axis2-1.4.1 deployed as part of a webapp running in Tomcat 5.5.

Any pointers are much appreciated.

Regards,
Alex