Posted to dev@shardingsphere.apache.org by KimmKing <ki...@apache.org> on 2023/02/18 16:25:10 UTC

Re:Re: [DISCUSS] Plan to drop support for JDK 8

Because of more Applications running in JDK8 rather than JDK11+, I think dropping support for JDK 8 is a little early now.

--

Kimm King(kimmking@apache.org/kimmking@163.com)
Apache Dubbo&ShardingSphere PMC Member

在 2023-01-14 00:35:27,"Zheng Feng" <zh...@gmail.com> 写道: