Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by John Hardin <jh...@impsec.org> on 2014/03/08 22:31:57 UTC

Re: 20_sought_fraud.cf

On Fri, 12 Apr 2013, Justin Mason wrote:

> it could be that whoever was uploading the fraud corpora which the
> ruleset builds from is no longer doing so.  I'll take a look later
> on...
>
> --j.
>
> On Fri, Apr 12, 2013 at 12:25 PM, Benny Pedersen <me...@junc.eu> wrote:
>> Axb skrev den 2013-04-12 10:17:
>>
>>> all I'm seeing in that file is
>>>
>>> meta JM_SOUGHT_1   (0)
>>> score JM_SOUGHT_1  0
>>> describe JM_SOUGHT_1  Body contains frequently-spammed text patterns
>>
>> yep seen here, would like to know why aswell

Sorry to revive a thread that's been quiet for nearly a year, but...

(1) the question about why the base Sought rules were not generating was
never answered, and

(2) it's apparently been a month since the Sought Fraud rules have been
updated.

I suspect (2) is a result of the changes to the SA systems around the time
3.4.0 was released, but that doesn't explain (1).

Justin, can you provide any enlightenment? If the base Sought dynamic
ruleset is indeed dead, can the wiki page be updated?

I do know that I continue to regularly update my part of the sought-fraud
corpora.

   Failure to plan ahead on someone else's part does not constitute
   an emergency on my part.                 -- David W. Barts in a.s.r
  Tomorrow: Daylight Saving Time begins in U.S. - Spring Forward

Re: 20_sought_fraud.cf

Posted by psychobyte <ps...@gmail.com>.
Great!  Will do and Thx.

Re: 20_sought_fraud.cf