Posted to dev@cassandra.apache.org by Theresa Taylor <th...@onlinedatatech.biz> on 2017/03/23 14:33:35 UTC

DataStax Client List

Hi,

Would you be interested in acquiring a list of DataStax users' information
in an Excel sheet for unlimited marketing usage?

List includes – First and Last name, Phone number, Email Address, Company
Name, Job Title, Address, City, State, Zip, SIC code/Industry, Revenue and
Company Size. The leads can also be further customized as per requirements.

We can provide contact lists from any country/industry/title.

If your target criteria are different kindly get back to us with your
requirement with geography and job titles to provide you with counts and
more information.

Let me know your thoughts!

Thanks,

Theresa
Senior Information Analyst

        If you wish not to receive marketing emails, please reply back “Opt
Out” In headlines

Re: DataStax Client List

Posted by Mark Greene <gr...@gmail.com>.
YES!!!!! 🍒🍆

Re: DataStax Client List

Posted by Patrick McFadin <pm...@gmail.com>.
This has to be the most entertaining dev list in all of the ASFs

Re: DataStax Client List

Posted by Jeff Jirsa <jj...@gmail.com>.
The original email and this reply are totally inappropriate.

At best, this is a wholly invalid use of the list to peddle fake contact
lists. At worst, it's inappropriately disseminating a list that's likely
covered under NDA.

I'll be unsubscribing any user who continues to humor this poster beyond
this one warning.

- Jeff

RE: DataStax Client List

Posted by Bob Dourandish <bo...@quimba.com>.
Daemeon:

Please have this conversation DIRECTLY with the spammer, instead of replying to the entire list. I don't need to waste any more time on this, nor do I care to know the details of your transaction with these people.

Bob

Posted by daemeon reiydelle <da...@gmail.com>.
Hi Theresa,

While some may be fussing at this, I am not concerned.

I AM interested in something of the sort, which would be a list of contacts
who are CTO, CIO, etc. using big data. Just Hadoop (Datastax) is fine, or
those using other big data providers would be of interest.

What are you looking to charge?

FYI, my goal is to get connected with the resources that provide CIO/CTO
level headhunting to these CIO/CTO's. Thoughts?

*.......*

Re: DataStax Client List

Posted by Edward Capriolo <ed...@gmail.com>.