Posted to dev@tika.apache.org by Nick Burch <ap...@gagravarr.org> on 2014/06/02 21:35:23 UTC

Re: JAXRS, endpoints and a / welcome page - any ideas why it's broken?

On Tue, 20 May 2014, Sergey Beryozkin wrote:

>>> Sounds good, please ask or I can do it, let me know please
>>
>> As our jaxrs guru, can you? :)
>
> I've just asked at the users list

Based on the silence, I don't think the unpacker resource is very widely
used. As such, I think we should be fine to push it to the new URL pattern
as discussed, and mention it in change logs / release notes / etc

Who wants to do the honours? :)

Nick

Re: JAXRS, endpoints and a / welcome page - any ideas why it's broken?

Posted by "Mattmann, Chris A (3980)" <ch...@jpl.nasa.gov>.
I got it :)

Sent from my iPhone