Posted to dev@pdfbox.apache.org by Andreas Lehmkuehler <an...@lehmi.de> on 2022/04/25 05:52:08 UTC

Sonar build and failing tests

Hi,

does anyone know what happens with the sonar build? 60 of the tests are failing
throwing an NPE. All test using
org.apache.pdfbox.rendering.PDFRenderer.PDFRenderer(PDDocument) are affected. It
looks like the NPE is thrown when creating an instance of PDFRenderer.

Is this maybe related to the kcms stuff within the constructor?

Andreas

Re: Sonar build and failing tests

Posted by Tilman Hausherr <TH...@t-online.de>.
Am 25.04.2022 um 07:52 schrieb Andreas Lehmkuehler:
> Hi,
>
> does anyone know what happens with the sonar build? 60 of the tests
> are failing throwing an NPE. All test using
> org.apache.pdfbox.rendering.PDFRenderer.PDFRenderer(PDDocument) are
> affected. It looks like the NPE is thrown when creating an instance of
> PDFRenderer.
>
> Is this maybe related to the kcms stuff within the constructor?

I noticed too but hoped it was temporary. Yesterday I ran a local build
on jdk11 which was fine. The problem is that java doesn't show full
stack traces anymore.

Tilman