Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Maciej Mastalarczuk <ma...@eblib.com> on 2006/02/01 05:47:55 UTC

Hibernate with Maven

Hi Everyone,

I am trying to compile a project that uses Hibernate (3.1.1) with Maven 2.
It seems like there is a dependency missing at ibiblio
(http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/javax/transaction/jta/1.0.1B/).

Is it a known issue or I'm doing something wrong?

Regards,

Maciej Mastalarczuk

Re: [***SPAM*** Score/Req: 10.4/5.0] Re: Hibernate with Maven

Posted by Jamie Bisotti <jb...@gmail.com>.
On 2/1/06, Maciej Mastalarczuk <ma...@eblib.com> wrote:

> Thanks,
>
> I also discovered that you can exclude it from download (if say this jar
> is
> already available on the server)
>
> You can do the following:
>
> <dependency>
>         <groupId>org.hibernate</groupId>
>         <artifactId>hibernate</artifactId>
>         <version>3.1.1</version>
>         <exclusions>
>                 <exclusion>
>                         <groupId>javax.transaction</groupId>
>                         <artifactId>jta</artifactId>
>                 </exclusion>
>         </exclusions>
> </dependency>
>
> Seems to be working for me.
>
> Regards
>
> Maciej

You could also check out the geronimo-spec groupId on Ibiblio.

--
Jamie Bisotti

RE: [***SPAM*** Score/Req: 10.4/5.0] Re: Hibernate with Maven

Posted by Maciej Mastalarczuk <ma...@eblib.com>.
Thanks,

Re: Hibernate with Maven

Posted by Napoleon Esmundo Ramirez <nr...@gmail.com>.