Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Guillermo Arias del Rio <ar...@zib.de> on 2004/02/02 09:38:21 UTC

Re: Re: data transmission with SOAP

Hello,

thank you for the information. Only two more questions: Do you have a simple
Java example how to do this? Are DIME attachments commonly supported? I ask
this because we are developing a Linux server with Java and a Windows client
with c++ and we use the wsdl file as interface description...

--
Guillermo Arias del Rio
Diplom-Informatiker