Posted to user@turbine.apache.org by mroosendaal <mr...@sogyo.nl> on 2001/06/12 12:01:33 UTC

Jboss2.2.1 with TDK

Hi

I'm trying to integrate JBoss with TDK but the howto brings up some questions:
step1(startup.sh): should you edit-out the other things and insert this line or add this line?
          does this also work with the .bat-file?
step2(files): if i understand correctly you have to do this for every application you make?

Does the integration also work when you are using embedded Tomcat with JBoss?
I asume starting Jboss

Thanks,
Maarten

Re: Jboss2.2.1 with TDK

Posted by mroosendaal <mr...@sogyo.nl>.
Hi,

That would be this line(?):
:gotCatalinaHome
"%CATALINA_HOME%\bin\catalina" start %1 %2 %3 %4 %5 %6 %7 %8 %9

and it should be something like:
"%CATALINA_HOME%\bin\catalina" start -nonaming %1 %2 %3 %4 %5 %6 %7 %8 %9

I now have an error free startup of JBoss but when i want to start my
Turbine appl. at:
http://localhost:8080/sogyo/servlet/sogyo  i get: 404 R(  +
/sogyo/servlet/sogyo + null) null

So what do i have to do more because this means the integration did not
work.

Thanks,
Maarten

RE: Jboss2.2.1 with TDK