Posted to user@aries.apache.org by Charlie Mordant <cm...@gmail.com> on 2017/01/23 20:57:55 UTC

[DISCUSS] [POLICY] IP tracking for OSGi APIs [User ml]

Hi bests OSGi devs ever,

I just want to add another alternative in the discussion:
What about asking the OSGI community to release their API and SPI bundles
on every repositories (e.g. Central)?
Component driven engineering could use component-driven paradigms, could't
they?

Charlie Mordant

Full OSGI/EE stack made with Karaf:
https://github.com/OsgiliathEnterprise/net.osgiliath.parent

Re: [DISCUSS] [POLICY] IP tracking for OSGi APIs [User ml]

Posted by Charlie Mordant <cm...@gmail.com>.
What about asking them to deploy it an osgi-alliance snapshot repo?

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@apache.org>.