Posted to dev@guacamole.apache.org by Mike Jumper <mi...@guac-dev.org> on 2018/01/08 21:04:43 UTC

Re: [DISCUSS] Next Release?

On Mon, Oct 23, 2017 at 12:30 PM, Nick Couchman <vn...@apache.org> wrote:

> > > GUACAMOLE-350: Increased SSH key size support - Needs a new PR and
> > review,
> > > but should be close
> > >

> > There may be some hidden scariness here with respect to SQL server and
> > differing varchar column limits between versions, but I would be happy
> > with this in 0.9.14-incubating scope, as well.
> >

> Yeah, I actually need to look at this in light of the 4000 vs. MAX issue in
> SQL Server.  Some additional research I did indicated that 4000 is the
> maximum size you can put on an nvarchar-type parameter in SQL Server, but
> that MAX allows for much larger values and is preferred once you move
> beyond a certain value.  More to come on that...

Per discussion on GUACAMOLE-350 in JIRA [1]: as all other 0.9.14
issues have been completed, GUACAMOLE-350 has been removed from scope
to allow the release process to move forward.

- Mike

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/GUACAMOLE-350?focusedCommentId=16316980&page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:comment-tabpanel#comment-16316980