Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Piller Sébastien <pi...@hmcrecord.ch> on 2009/02/27 16:19:05 UTC

AjaxEditableLabel, "Double" type and comma / dot

Hi all,

I'd like to know if there is a way to make an AjaxEditableLabel accept
either a comma or a dot as decimal separator. That field has a "Double"
type.

It works well but I have to insert a "," as decimal separator (dots are
not allowed), which is quite unusual. I know this is related to Locale,
but is there an easy way?

Thanks!

Re: AjaxEditableLabel, "Double" type and comma / dot

Posted by Piller Sébastien <pi...@hmcrecord.ch>.
Hi,

thank you for your quick answer.

I agree with what you said, but my users are a bit... hum, you know,
they have weird desires, and often ask for things they don't really
need. If I try to make them change their point of view, then they get
angry... so I've learned to close my mouth and do what they want, even
if it is stupid...

;)

Posted by Jonas <ba...@gmail.com>.