Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Sean Schofield <se...@gmail.com> on 2005/04/07 23:00:58 UTC

Passthrough attributes

Isn't there a generic MyFaces way to add the standard passthrough
attributes (ex. style) to a custom component.  Rob has submitted a
patch that does this manually but I wanted to make sure we weren't
overlooking a generic method for doing this.

sean

Re: Passthrough attributes

Posted by Sean Schofield <se...@gmail.com>.
Well I would need them for the renderer and the tag.  I know the TLD
has the ability to"include" these attributes easily enough.  It looks
like HtmlComponentTagBase has some of what I need.

Re: Passthrough attributes

Posted by Heath Borders <he...@gmail.com>.

--
-Heath Borders-Wing