Posted to users@netbeans.apache.org by Amy Wolf <am...@gmail.com> on 2021/03/10 02:02:45 UTC

Having NetBeans form data hit Java derby DB automagically

I have a front end form and have set up a Java derby db with a table & columns.

When the GUI is filled out, how does the record hit the db in the right fields? Is there Java code for this?

Thanks!

Re: Having NetBeans form data hit Java derby DB automagically

Posted by antonio <an...@vieiro.net>.
Hi all,

Maybe you want to follow these tutorials

https://netbeans.apache.org/tutorials/nbm-crud.html (for Platform apps)
https://netbeans.apache.org/kb/docs/javaee/ecommerce/entity-session.html
(Java EE version)

We'd appreciate new screenshots and a review :-).

Kind regards,
Antonio

Posted by "Luff,Chris" <Ch...@Cerner.com.INVALID>.