Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Kristian Nordal <kr...@gmail.com> on 2006/04/27 11:53:39 UTC

MavenEmbedder and --no-plugin-updates

Hi,

When I'm executing a MavenEmbedder (trunk version), I have a problem with it
trying to update the plugins defined in my POM. These plugins are not
available when I run the embedder, so I would like to either remove them
from the MavenProject, or define in some way that I don't want maven to
check for updates. I've tried removing the plugin from the MavenProject's
"pluginArtifacts", removing it with MavenProject's PluginManager, and from
the pluginArtifactMap (all of these before I run .execute(..)). This doesn't
seem to help. So I'm lost in trying to do this via the MavenProject. I
couldn't find a property for this in the MavenExecutionRequest either. Is
this possible to do in some way? Either manually through MavenProject, or
some other way. Is a property for that missing from MavenExecutionRequest?

--
Cheers,
Kristian