Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by jbi joe <jo...@daggerpoint.net> on 2007/06/12 16:42:23 UTC

Calling a bpel from assembly

Im gettin an error from a service unit that invokes a bpel service unit.
Error is " serviceName {http://localhost/foo} foomaster specified for
routing, but cant find it registerd
My BPEL Service UNit appears to deploy fine.  It contians the WSDL, the
XML.xsd and the BPEL that
all compiles fine within the Eclipse and Netbeans IDE's.  Servicemix console
window
says it registered the XSD document that is spec'd in the WSDL and refered
to in the BPEL.
Im c alling the BPEL as if it were a WEB Service from inside of a piece of
JAVA code, as
described in the serivcemiix/JBI examples, utilizing the NMR following code
frag
client.send( message);

Re: Calling a bpel from assembly

Posted by jbi joe <jo...@daggerpoint.net>.
My jbi.xml file was iincorrect.
It required setting a value of flase for component binding.

Posted by Gert Vanthienen <ge...@skynet.be>.
That appears to be my mistake: there is no xbean.xml in a SU that is
targeted at servicemix-bpe.  The manual says:
{quote}
Service units targeted at servicemix-bpe should contain:
* a process definition in a file with a bpel extension
* the associated wsdl (same file name, but with a wsdl extension)
* other resources imported from these files (wsdls, xsds, etc...)
{quote}

 From the examples, it seems as though the service/port names specified
in the WSDLs of the partnerLinks of the <receive/> steps are being made
available in the ESB.  Can you verify that these endpoints are visible
in jconsole?  Otherwise, post the WSDL that holds the receive service/port

Gert

Posted by jbi joe <jo...@daggerpoint.net>.

Posted by Gert Vanthienen <ge...@skynet.be>.
jbi joe,