Posted to users@sling.apache.org by Peter Dotchev <do...@gmail.com> on 2010/07/19 15:40:44 UTC

Re: ESPBlog Sample - reference error

Hi,

I get the same error when I try to navigate to
http://localhost:8080/content/espblog/*.html.

org.mozilla.javascript.EcmaError: ReferenceError: "currentNode" is not
defined. (/apps/espblog/html.esp#63)

I have check out and built sling from sources as described in Getting and
Building Sling.
I have built and installed both samples path-based-rtp and espblog as
described in the readme.
What's wrong?

Best regards,
Peter

Re: ESPBlog Sample - reference error

Posted by Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@apache.org>.
Hi,

On Mon, Nov 22, 2010 at 10:16 PM, Peter Dotchev <do...@gmail.com> wrote:
> ...It seems the URL provided in espblog/README.txt is wrong.
> The correct one is http://localhost:8080/content/espblog.html
> The sample should be fixed...

Done in revision 1038012, thanks for reporting!
-Bertrand

Re: ESPBlog Sample - reference error

Posted by Peter Dotchev <do...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

It seems the URL provided in espblog/README.txt is wrong.
The correct one is http://localhost:8080/content/espblog.html
The sample should be fixed.

Regards,
Peter