Posted to dev@mina.apache.org by elijah baley <e_...@outlook.com> on 2017/02/13 17:32:26 UTC

Release of SSHD 1.4 ?

There are no pending features or bugs that I am aware of that justify delaying the release.

There are many useful features and fixes that are awaited by the users (certainly those that reported them).

I recommend we release 1.4 version.

Re: Release of SSHD 1.4 ?

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@apache.org>.
I'm going to investigate some minor issues first, as I've seen some
problems integrating the latest sshd version 1.3.0 in OSGi, so I'd rather
have it fixed for 1.4.0.  It should not take long.

--
------------------------
Guillaume Nodet

Re: Release of SSHD 1.4 ?

Posted by elijah baley <e_...@outlook.com>.
I wish I had the time (including to acquire the knowledge) how to do this.

Some time soon (this/next week) is goo enough.

Thanks.

Re: Release of SSHD 1.4 ?

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@apache.org>.
Sounds good to me.