Posted to dev@felix.apache.org by Ken Gilmer <kg...@gmail.com> on 2012/02/06 05:19:36 UTC

Re: [VOTE] Release Felix Lightweight HTTP Service version 0.1.4

Karl & Richard,

  Karl, I've addressed the issue with the NOTICE file so I think we're
alright there.  Richard, was your response an implicit +1?  From the
release procedure documentation I need three votes, and I just want to
be sure you've voted positively before I perform the release.

thx,
ken

>>> http://twitter.com/karlpauls
>>> http://www.linkedin.com/in/karlpauls

Posted by "Richard S. Hall" <he...@ungoverned.org>.
On 2/5/12 23:19, Ken Gilmer wrote:
> Karl&  Richard,
>
>    Karl, I've addressed the issue with the NOTICE file so I think we're
> alright there.  Richard, was your response an implicit +1?  From the
> release procedure documentation I need three votes, and I just want to
> be sure you've voted positively before I perform the release.

There are no implicit votes...I just voted.

-> richard