Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Martin Stiborský <ma...@gmail.com> on 2012/12/03 22:53:26 UTC

Re: Camel/Karaf hangs on org.apache.cxf.cxf-rt-core during Karaf startup

Hi,
I've tried reply here long time ago, but there was some problem with the
mailing server and my response was not accepted from some reason.
Once again, here is my answer:

Apache Karaf 2.2.9 and Apache Camel 2.10.1.
I've tried completely fresh installation of Karaf/Camel + my project + all
dependencies, but still, the problem is there.

Posted by Willem jiang <wi...@gmail.com>.
It could be helpful if you can check the thread status of the karaf.
I don't think CXFActivator finding the camel-cxf-transport could block the hold Karaf.